1. Curbs (Noun)-a check or restraint on something. नियंत्रण, प्रतिबंध
2. Encroachments (Noun)-entry to another’s property without right or permission. अतिक्रमण
3. Adjudication (Noun)-a formal judgement on a disputed matter. न्याय निर्णय
4. Overarching (Adjective)-affecting or including everything.
5. Rift (Noun)-a break in friendly relations between people or groups of people. मनमुटाव
6. Deemed (Verb)-regard or consider in a specified way.
7. Assertion (Noun)-the act of affirming or asserting or stating something. अभिकथन
8. Ousted (Verb)-drive out or expel (someone) from a position or place. बेदख़ल
9. Consolidated (Verb)-to combine or unite. संगठित
10. Realignment (Noun)-the action of changing or restoring something to a different or former position or state. फिर से संगठित करना